Thursday, October 4, 2007

Utah 2

right here we tried to do that rock star look but only me and caitlin did it i look kinda retareded and also right in front of the temple thats good
this is were we are under this tent like thing and we just got of the water and caitlin is talking to someone on her phone and we couldn't tell witch side was her face
right here we are all happy but ther was a huge storm and winde and we were very cold but we left and went to the hotel pool and that was really nice
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Sarah W. said...

In the top picture, mom is doing the jump thing, but you can't see her face. I wish I could see her...that would be funny. Really, dad is the one that looks ridiculous. He looks embarrassed or like he is lost. I am not quite sure which one it is.

Sarah W. said...

Ross, how was your first day back at school? I hope it was fantastic and I am sure you were looking forward to it...right?

JWright said...

This is cool Ross, you are a smart lad.

Sarah W. said...

I wonder who Caitlin is talking to in this picture. HMmmmmmmmmm? Look at Emma, she looks so silly.

Cait and Ben said...

I will Karate chop you! I like that picture I think its awesome! And if any of you remember my 'dilemma' while in Utah you will know who I'm talking to on the phone. Good job blogging Ross!

KK

Sarah W. said...

Ok Ross...tell us what you have been up to. You should have dad take some pictures of you in action at your baseball games. Especially since I seem to miss all the good stuff.

Cait and Ben said...

Hello Ross??!! You just had a birthday maybe you should update this thing??